Tuesday 2 October 2012

Clouds and mist


Suddenly something happened.Before I could sit down and figure out what it was , I knew something fundamental had changed inside me .I found myself grappling with the age old existential questions , which I knew are indeterminate(as advised by Siddhartha  who became Buddha) , which I have decided  a number of times earlier not to ask myself .But you really do not know when you get caught in the whorls and eddies , and then  you find yourself  face to face with the Wizard of Oz .
                     I know , cynicism is the worst enemy that we have to guard ourselves against .That hope , faith and love are as real as the ground beneath our feet .
             I hope to write , to read , to do and to share .This piece is just like a few rain drops after the clouds and the mist .

1 comment:

Vidya Nand Garg said...

Wow, we all need to clutch on to our hope ,faith and love!! glad your mists are over! There is so much to do!